MJM Yachts For Sale In California
As MJM Yacht’s website states, “Real performance is not just speed. It’s how efficiently available horsepower overcomes hull drag to reach a target speed.” In our opinion, MJM offers real performance coupled with timeless design to create a product that not only offers daily enjoyment for family and friends but also long-term investment value. The Chandlery Yacht Sales is delighted to be the California dealer for MJM Yachts, the most fuel-efficient, all-weather, luxurious power yachts on the market.
MJM Yachts boasts a narrower, deep-V hull, which is one of the reasons they’ve become the leader in fuel-efficient diesel-powered boats. Fuel use can have a significant ecological impact, so we love the fact that MJMs are considered “eco-yachts,” the most environmentally oriented yachts currently being produced.
The benefits are clear: more speed per HP, a smaller carbon footprint, easy driving, and increased safety in all weather types due to a lower center of gravity. You can feel good about your reduced use of fossil fuels while enjoying unparalleled safety and yacht design. What’s not to like?
- Smaller carbon footprint.
- Easy driving.
- Increased safety in all weather types due to a lower center of gravity.
MJM Yachts For Sale – Many Models To Fit Your Needs
There are lots of MJM models from which to choose, most with Seakeeper gyro stabilizing technology. They include:
- The new 43z, with an extended hull, outboard powerplant, fully-opening windshields, and easy joystick docking.
- The 40z, with advanced composite building, a low center of gravity, and a comfortable layout perfect for cruising
- The 50z, with lightweight construction, a flush-deck layout from cockpit to helm, and all-weather seaworthiness
- The three “classic” MJMs, including the 36z, the 34z, and the easy-to-operate 29z.
- And our favorite model, the beautiful new 35z, with a versatile design, the ease of joystick docking, a full-length bimini option, and your choice of roll-up Strataglass or sliding glass sides.
Why do we love the MJM 35z so much? Check out the video below for yourself. It’s direct from a new 35z owner. Read our full review with specs on the exciting MJM 35z.
To learn more about all the MJM products, please contact Chandlery Yacht Sales at 805-965-4538 or www.chandlery.com. We are honored to represent MJM Yachts in California and look forward to sharing our knowledge with future owners of these versatile, stunning yachts.
The first thing everybody’s going to be talking about is the vessel’s numbers: in particular, her speed and range… a true 50-plus mph vessel. That is some serious giddyap, and speed might not even be her most impressive number. At a 33-knot cruise, the boat has an estimated range of 304 nautical miles, or about the distance between Palm Beach, Florida, and Havana, Cuba.Kevin Konig