2006 J Boats J/100 - 33 ft
J Boats, with their slogan "Better Boats for People who Love to Sail," has done it again. The J/100, a sleek 33-footer, has all the ingredients for a winning Boat of the Year formula: looks, simplicity, speed, and price. The J/100 is eye-catching mooring candy.
Jib & Tonic has a painted carbon fiber mast. Carbon deck mounted asso sprit. North Sails inventory. Diesel inboard engine.
Jib & Tonic has a Hoyt self-tacking jib boom for daysailing that can be removed for club racing. She has many podium finishes.
- North Sails 3Di main sail
- 2nd main sail
- North Sails 3Di 155% genoa
- North Sails A2 Spinnaker
- Asso spinnaker that attaches to the bow
- Hoyt boom with jib
- Carbon fiber Hall Spars Awlgriped mast
- Aluminum Hall Spars painted boom
- SS rod standing rigging w/turnbuckles
- Harken Genoa furler
- Solid boom vang
- Hydraulic backstay
- Carbon fiber deck mounted asso spinnaker sprit
- (4) winches (two cabin top & two primary)
- Two 40:1 self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Two 35:1 self-tailing secondary winches mounted on cabin trunk.
- Solid boom vang w/purchase
- Triple sheave deck organizers (P&S).
- Two lock-in winch handles.
- Two PVC winch handle holders.
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Mast mounted turning blocks
- Halyard & reef line rope clutches on the cabin top.
- One single rope clutch for tack line or jib boom outhaul.
- Cam cleats on cabin top and mounted near primary winches (for lazy spin sheets).
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
- Foredeck ventilation hatch w/Sunbrella uv cover
- Two fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
- Cockpit operated bilge pump.
- Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Double lifelines w/pads & stainless bow pulpit & stern rail.
- Five (5) folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
- Varnished teak toe rails
- Adjustable genoa lead system
- (2) B&G MFD's
- GPS chart plotter
- Wind/speed direction
- Boat speed/depth
- Bilge pump
- Fixed mounted cockpit pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.