2007 Catalina 309 - 32.75 ft
Rascal is a 2007 Catalina 309 that is in very nice condition. With her high-aspect sail plan & performance hull design the Catalina 309 is a joy to sail. She has beautiful styling both on deck & down below. Her accommodations include two enclosed staterooms. (She sleeps a total of six people.) Fully enclosed head and galley. She is powered by a diesel inboard engine.
A very desirable Santa Barbara harbor slip is available. Priced separately; ask us for details!
This Catalina 309 has the two stateroom single head interior layout. Her dinette converts to a double berth. She has a full galley and nav station as well.
- SS Bow Pulpit
- Double Lifelines
- SS Stern Pulpit
- Seat Built Into Port/Starboard Pushpin
- Lewmar Folding SS Destroyer Helm Wheel
- 5" Binnacle Compass
- (2) Lewmar #34 Chrome/Bronze Self-Tailing Primary Winches
- (2) Cabin Top Winches
- Removable Davit Sytem
- Out Board Motor (no dinghy)
- Rigid Boom Vang
- (No Dodger)
- Removable Selden Bow Sprit For Her Asso Spinnaker
- (4) Self Tailing Lewmar Winches.
- Inline Clear Anodized Aluminum Double Spreader Furling Mast
- Cleasr Anodized Aluminum Boom
- 1X19 SS Standing Rigging With Bronze Turn Buckles
- Low-Stretch Internal Hlyards Lead Aft
- Solid Boom Vang
- Dacron Furling Main Sail W/UV Cover
- Dacron Furling Genoa With UV Cover
- Hi-Tec Ullman Genoa
- Asso spinnaker
- Schaeffer Genoa Furler
- Single Lever Shifter & Throttle Control
- (3) Bladed 14 X 12 Bronze Propeller
- Engine Panel With Tach., Temp,, Volt & Fuel Gauge
- Yanmar 3 Cylinder Fresh Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Sunbrella Acrilon Bimini
- Outboard motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.