Chandlery Yacht Sales, Your California C-Dory Dealer
Contact us for more information and pricing.
Chandlery Yacht Sales, based in Santa Barbara CA, is proud to be your California C-Dory Dealer. We are big fans of these Pilot House boats built in the Northwest.
If you find yourself in Bellingham, Washington, we recommend stopping by Northwest Marine, the builder of the C-Dory line of boats as well as a few others we represent. If you are in Santa Barbara, please stop by our place on the harbor.
Northwest Marine and Chandlery Yacht Sales have a lot in common.
- Both are family owned businesses.
- The Two are based on the West Coast.
- Chandlery Yacht Sales has been around since 1946 and Northwest since 1955 making both companies over 60 years old.
C-Dory… Our Boats
The C-Dory line is a Pilot House style craft featuring both mono and catamaran hulls. C-Dorys come in a variety of sizes including 22′, 23′, 25′, and 26′.
IMPORTANT: For the Santa Barbara waters, we like that they are powered by single or dual outboards, making them ideal for our kelp rich waters.
Since C-Dorys are Pilothouse craft, they are a great year-round choice. The enclosed cockpit is perfect on those cooler days or for those who don’t want too much sun.
What C-Dory Is Right For You?
Selecting a boat that is the right match for you is why so many people come to Chandlery Yacht Sales. We’ve been helping people find the right boat or yacht for over 70 years. Fundamentally, it come down to asking the right questions and listening.
- What type of boating experience are you looking for?
- What’s important to you… speed, space, fuel economy, safety, style, and features?
- Can the boat take you where you wish to go – both physically and mentally?
C-Dory has been taking boaters to seldom visited islands, favorite fishing spots, dive locations and neighboring harbors for over 30 years. Whether you’re seeking a cruising, fishing or dive boat, C-Dory has a craft for you.
- The “Cruiser” models offer a larger cabin suitable for comfortable cruising,
- The “Angler” models feature a larger aft cockpit to accommodate sportsmen and their gear.
- Checkout the “TomCat” a versatile and fun offshore boat featuring a stable platform for those who like to cruise, dive or fish in the deep waters. Best of all, it’s done without sacrificing handling or speed.